Sunday, November 2, 2014

FREEBIE: Undated Month on 2 pages MTN insert


Hi everyone! After receiving some inquiry here in my blog as well as in my email and instagram account, I decided to upload a free printable download of the monthly inserts that I'm going to use for 2015 in my regular size fauxdori. This is a basically the prototype of the inserts I'm going to use since I have not yet decided (and printed) the final inserts. I used Publisher to make this and saved it as  a PDF File.

This version is undated and is (in my own opinion)a huge improvement from what I'm currently using right now (check out those inserts here). I decided against making it a grid insert so as to achieve a cleaner look. It is undated so you can easily customize the inserts. You can also shade the corresponding name above to indicate the current month.

I actually got this idea from a picture of an insert that I saw in Instagram or one of the facebook groups but I totally forgot where I saw it. If you know whose photo it is, link it in the comments section. Or if you know the etsy seller who was selling them, please do let me know so I can properly credit the idea to them.

UPDATE: I got the idea for the month from RogueCrusade's SkinnyJane inserts :) check it our here. 

So basically, the printable contains 28 pages that makes one notebook insert. It is already layouted booklet style and you just need to print it on A4 size paper. This is not perfect since I've said, this is only a prototype. It also contains 2 pages for birthdays and anniversaries, as well as a notes section at the end of the insert.

Hope you guys would find this useful. I would love to see how you guys use it if ever. Haha. Thank you for reading!



TO DOWNLOAD THE INSERTS


Awesome tutorial video from Ray Blake  (making MTN Inserts)


ps: Don't forget to check out Ray's website My Life in One Place (click here) for 
free printable inserts both for filofaxes and for MTN. It's printable heaven I tell you.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your inserts. I am printing them now! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Erin! I would love to see how you use them in your Dori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. I'm so excited to start midori-ing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Emily! Glad I could help :)

    ReplyDelete